Shrimp and Cheddar Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who wouldn't enjoy a bubblin' cheesy seafood casserole at the end of a long day? This easy Shrimp 'n' Cheddar Bake recipe tastes restaurant fancy, but it's a cinch to do ourselves.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices hearty white bread
- 4 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Place 2 slices of bread in prepared casserole dish. Lay a slice of cheese on each, then half the shrimp. Repeat layers. Pour soup mixture over bread.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is firm and puffy.
This makes for a perfect brunch or lunch along with a fresh-tasting crisp salad!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 399
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 33g 66 %
- Cholesterol 327mg 109 %
- Sodium 1,688mg 70 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 4.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!