Spinach Potato Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a convenient dinnertime solution that's budget-friendly? Our recipe for Spinach Potato Bake is the answer! This deliciously easy casserole is made using ingredients you can find in the freezer aisles, which means less prep work for you and more time to enjoy time around the dinner table!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen diced potatoes
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 (9-ounce) boxes frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (6.4-ounce) box frozen brown 'n' serve sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 3-1/2-quart casserole dish or 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese; mix well. Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through.
- Wanna try a super easy recipe that doesn't give up anything when it comes to taste? Then take a look at our Shortcut Southern Chicken and Waffles!
- For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
If you loved this simple spinach recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Super Recipes with Spinach: 21 Spinach Salad Recipes, Spinach Dinner Recipes, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.