Stovetop Tuna Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Old-fashioned tuna casseroles might take some extra time that we just don't have. That's why we came up with a stovetop way that's quick, easy, and full of flavor! Plus, once this all comes together, we top it off with some potato chips to add a fun texture! Everyone is going to be asking for seconds of our Stovetop Tuna Casserole!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (12-ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
What to Do
- In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- In the same soup pot, combine soup, tuna, peas, milk, and pepper; mix well. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until hot. Add pasta back to soup pot, mix well, and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle crushed potato chips over the top, and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Love this tuna casserole recipe? So do we! It quickly disappeared from the Test Kitchen counter. For more tuna recipes the whole family is sure to love, try our Macaroni Tuna Skillet, or, if you like your casserole with a bit of something extra, try our No Ordinary Tuna Casserole!
- The hustle and bustle of the week can make it hard to get a good dinner on the table, but we've got plenty recipes that take 30-minutes or less, like our satisfying Beefy Enchiladas and our 5-star Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken.
- One of our favorite things is getting feedback from our fans! If you try this recipe, leave a comment and tell us how it came out.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more easy dinner recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 877
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 32g 49 %
- Saturated Fat 8.3g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 47g 93 %
- Cholesterol 79mg 26 %
- Sodium 1,298mg 54 %
- Total Carbohydrates 99g 33 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.8g 27 %
- Sugars 7.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!