Two Step Tuna Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're just two steps away from a homestyle Two Step Tuna Casserole that will have your gang running to the table for dinner! Creamy and hearty, this tuna casserole always gets tasty raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (12-ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag potato chips, crushed
What to Do
- In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Add soup, tuna, milk, and pepper; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle crushed potato chips over top, and serve as is or as a casserole (see Tips).
- To serve this as a casserole, just spoon the hot tuna mixture into a casserole dish then top with the crushed potato chips. Grab a trivet and it's table-ready...in minutes!
- If you like this recipe then you're gonna love our collection of Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes. Plus, don't forget to check out our Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!