All-In-One Italian Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Italian recipes are sometimes hard to come by. Well, a quick stop at the dairy aisle was all it took to inspire us to whip up this easy, cheesy casserole. Plus, with June being National Dairy Food Month, we couldn't think of a better time to take advantage of all the sales that can be found in our supermarket's dairy case. So grab a spoon and dig into our All-In-One Italian Bake! It's always a praise-worthy recipe.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated French bread loaf
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté ground beef 5 to 7 minutes or until browned; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, and the Italian seasoning until well combined. Spoon half the meat mixture into baking dish. Dollop with cheese mixture. (The best way to dollop is to use 2 soup spoons.) Top cheese mixture with remaining meat mixture.
- Remove bread loaf from packaging and place on a cutting board. Cut into 18 slices, each about 1/2-inch thick. Place bread rounds evenly over meat mixture.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder; microwave 15 seconds or until butter is melted. Brush dough with garlic butter mixture.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tip!
- If you're looking for more delicious and easy Italian recipes you have to try our Five-Ingredient Pizza Bake and our 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore!
- Every Italian-themed dinner needs a scrumptious salad, and we promise, our Garbage Salad is a keeper! (Plus, we've got the perfect Creamy Italian Dressing recipe to top it off!
- To complete this meal, whip up Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake! We know she'd want you to share this decadent dessert recipe.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!