Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Sometimes the simplest things are the best, and this is one of them. Whether you serve this with burgers for a quick weeknight dinner or it’s part of your Thanksgiving Day line up, get ready for lots of ooh’s and aah’s. And since it starts with a few freezer and refrigerator shortcuts, all the better. This Broccoli Cheddar Casserole is going to be your favorite weeknight option for years to come!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
What to Do
To learn how to make this Broccoli Cheddar Casserole, head over to Easy Home Meals!