Chili Dog Bubble Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot dogs are a classic American summertime food. If you're looking for a fresh, off-the-bun way to eat them, our Chili Dog Bubble Bake makes a delicious and fun alternative! Hot dogs and casseroles are always a crowd pleaser, so when you make a chili dog casserole that's this good, the right thing to do is bring it to that next get-together, even if you want to keep it all to yourself! Not that we can blame you.
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) cans ready-to-heat chili
- 8 hot dogs, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits, each biscuit cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chili, hot dog pieces, and onion in baking dish; mix well. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a large bowl, toss biscuit pieces with butter until evenly coated. Arrange biscuit pieces over cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and casserole is heated through.
Before You Start Cooking!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 370
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 992mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!