Blueberry Cheesecake Minis
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves cheesecake, and this one's no exception. And what makes this cheesecake better than the rest is that it's in individual portions so everybody gets their own mini blueberry cheesecake!
What You'll Need
- 14 vanilla wafers
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blueberries
What to Do
- Place 12 paper cupcake liners in a muffin pan. Place 1 vanilla wafer in each liner. Crumble remaining 2 wafers into a small bowl; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add lemon juice; stir until mixture starts to thicken.
- Set aside 12 large blueberries; fold remaining blueberries into cream cheese mixture. Spoon mixture into cupcake liners. Top each with reserved wafer crumbs and a large blueberry. Cover loosely with waxed paper, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's something about a buttery pretzel roll that always hits the spot. We've got a better-than-store-bought option for you in our Homemade Pretzel Rolls! These warm, buttery rolls are easy to make and will change any dinner menu or sandwich from ordinary to extraordinary. That's why we love them.