We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds to a "Little Italy" bakery when you make our easy cannoli-inspired cheesecake. Every forkful of this creamy, rich Cannoli Cheesecake will earn you a thumbs up!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped almonds, and melted butter; press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned; let cool. (Leave the oven on.)
In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine ricotta cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, almond extract, and orange zest until well combined; set aside.
In another large bowl, with beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Stir in ricotta mixture and chocolate chips until well combined. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until center is nearly set. Cool 30 to 45 minutes, then refrigerate overnight before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 450
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 331mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!