We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds to a "Little Italy" bakery when you make our easy cannoli-inspired cheesecake. Every forkful of this creamy, rich Cannoli Cheesecake will earn you a thumbs up!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped almonds, and melted butter; press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned; let cool. (Leave the oven on.)
In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine ricotta cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, almond extract, and orange zest until well combined; set aside.
In another large bowl, with beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Stir in ricotta mixture and chocolate chips until well combined. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until center is nearly set. Cool 30 to 45 minutes, then refrigerate overnight before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 450
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 331mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.
- Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
- New York Deli Style Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake