Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn a store-bought cheesecake into an extraordinary dessert with our easy recipe for Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares. A little chocolate and fresh, sweet, raspberries transform your favorite cheesecake into the perfect party treat. You can even make these ahead of time! Bring these along to your next party if you're looking to impress everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8- to 9-inch) frozen cheesecake, slightly thawed
- 3/4 cup dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 18 fresh raspberries
What to Do
- Cut cheesecake into 1-inch squares, place on a platter, cover, and return to freezer.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and vegetable shortening 1-1/2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of chocolate mixture over each cheesecake square one at a time, then place a raspberry on top. Repeat with remaining squares. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for another fun, party-time treat? Check out our recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Let's be honest, we sort of miss the days when the lunch lady used to scoop up heaping portions of her sloppy joe mixture onto hamburger buns. There was something about Lunch Lady Sloppy Joes that made 'em extra-special. Now, we've come up with a recipe that we know would be lunch lady-approved, and ya don't have to wear a hair net to serve it!