Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn a store-bought cheesecake into an extraordinary dessert with our easy recipe for Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares. A little chocolate and fresh, sweet, raspberries transform your favorite cheesecake into the perfect party treat. You can even make these ahead of time! Bring these along to your next party if you're looking to impress everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8- to 9-inch) frozen cheesecake, slightly thawed
- 3/4 cup dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 18 fresh raspberries
What to Do
- Cut cheesecake into 1-inch squares, place on a platter, cover, and return to freezer.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and vegetable shortening 1-1/2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of chocolate mixture over each cheesecake square one at a time, then place a raspberry on top. Repeat with remaining squares. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for another fun, party-time treat? Check out our recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.