Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 9 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
This no-springform-required cheesecake will be one of the easiest cheesecakes you'll ever make. Our recipe for rich and creamy Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake lets you take all the credit.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; mix well. Press into bottom and up sides of a (9-inch) deep-dish pie plate to form a crust.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, eggs, and sugar until smooth. Reserve 1/3 cup of mixture and set aside in a small bowl. Pour remaining mixture into crust.
- Add melted chocolate and raspberry preserves to reserved cream cheese mixture; mix well. Drop by spoonfuls into mixture in crust. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until almost set in center. Allow to cool 1 hour, then cover and chill at least 8 hours before serving.
It's nice to add a bit of color to this by garnishing each serving with a dollop of whipped cream, some fresh raspberries, and a sprig of mint.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!