The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 9 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
This no-springform-required cheesecake will be one of the easiest cheesecakes you'll ever make. Our recipe for rich and creamy Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake lets you take all the credit.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; mix well. Press into bottom and up sides of a (9-inch) deep-dish pie plate to form a crust.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, eggs, and sugar until smooth. Reserve 1/3 cup of mixture and set aside in a small bowl. Pour remaining mixture into crust.
- Add melted chocolate and raspberry preserves to reserved cream cheese mixture; mix well. Drop by spoonfuls into mixture in crust. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until almost set in center. Allow to cool 1 hour, then cover and chill at least 8 hours before serving.
It's nice to add a bit of color to this by garnishing each serving with a dollop of whipped cream, some fresh raspberries, and a sprig of mint.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Donut Bread Pudding
If you thought glazed donuts were good on their own, wait till you use 'em to make our Donut Bread Pudding. This bread pudding is extra-decadent, so you want to make sure the whole gang joins ya for a bite. Not that you'll have to tell 'em. One whiff of this baking in the oven and they'll be lining up for their share!