Easiest Cheesecake Ever
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love cheesecake but intimidated to conquer the recipe? Boy, do we have the method for you! Easiest Cheescecake Ever isn't lying about its name!
What You'll Need
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Bits 'o Brickle (see Notes)
- 1 container (8 oz.) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) Ready-Crust graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and milk using a hand mixer. Mix in candy bits, then fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie shell. Freeze for about 4 hours. Sprinkle reserved candy on top of cheesecake before serving.
If Bits 'o Brickle is not available, try using finely crushed Heath or Skor bars instead.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 515
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 83 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 391mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %