Fresh Fruit Cheesecake Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are perfect for a summer party, when fruit is abundant in our supermarkets. Our Fresh Fruit Cheesecake Tarts are made with just five ingredients and are perfectly-sized for one person. These no-bake treats are sure to be a hit whenever and wherever you serve them!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 single-servings graham cracker tart shells
- 1 1/2 cups assorted fresh berries or other fruit, cut into bite-sized pieces, if necessary
What to Do
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, marmalade, and sugar 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into tart shells, then top with equal amounts of fruit. Loosely cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Trying to cut back a bit, but still want big flavor? No problem! Simply use reduced-fat cream cheese and sugar-free orange marmalade instead of their regular counterparts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!