Pumpkin Patch Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Our whimsical Pumpkin Patch Cheesecake is a ghostly good treat for your haunted Halloween party. This easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with its yummy cookie crumb crust is literally to-die-for.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.6-ounce) package orange cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (see Note)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 5 drops red food color
- 10 drops yellow food color
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 23 cookies in a resealable plastic bag. Using a rolling pin, crush cookies then place crumbs in a medium bowl with the butter; mix well then spread mixture into bottom of a 10-inch springform pan. Chill until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, then add 1 teaspoon vanilla and mix well.
- Set aside 2 cookies for garnish then break up remaining 8 cookies. Stir cookie pieces into cream cheese mixture then pour into crust.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, using a spoon, stir together sour cream, the remaining sugar and vanilla, and the food color until well combined. Carefully spread sour cream mixture over top of cheesecake then bake 5 more minutes.
- Let cool then chill overnight or at least 8 hours. Decorate top of cake by making a pumpkin face using reserved 2 cookies (see photo). Serve immediately, or cover until ready to serve.
Orange cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies are seasonal and can only be found in grocery stores around Halloween.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!