Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This ricotta cheesecake recipe is made in classic New York-style! That's 'cause it's filled with cream cheese and ricotta cheese to give it an extra-special taste. Plus, while our sweet Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries is perfect year round, we've also fancied it up so it's perfect for your holiday dessert table!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted and cooled
- Assorted fresh berries for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and ricotta cheese until well combined. Add sour cream, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, and butter. Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake 1 hour, turn oven off, and leave pan in oven for 30 minutes. (This will help prevent the cake from cracking on top.) Allow to cool completely in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, remove sides of springform pan and garnish with fresh berries.
Test Kitchen Tip
- We love berrylicious recipes! Like our Berry Grape Chicken Salad - which is 5-stars of yum! Our Cranberry Pork Roast is perfect for any occasion, and always dressed to impress, and you can really make breakfast special with these Belgian Berry Waffles!
- Okay, we know this ricotta cheesecake is going to find it's way into your hearts--and stomachs! For more cheesecakes delights, try our Berry Trio Cheesecake Pie, and for a bit of even more Italian flavor, try this amazing Cannoli Cheesecake! Want something a little different that's sure to impress? Our Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes are easy and sure to make them say, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!"™
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more decadent desserts, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 700
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48g 74 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 141 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 21g 41 %
- Cholesterol 248mg 83 %
- Sodium 374mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!