We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy crust cheesecake will make you a baking maven in no time! Rich and creamy, and kissed with a citrusy taste of Florida sunshine - it's a no-fuss fancy idea that they won't be able to wait to indulge in.
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Zest of one orange
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust (see Tip)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and eggs until well combined. Stir in the orange and lemon juices and zest. Mix until smooth then pour into the pie crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until set. Remove from the oven and let cool. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
From the Mr. Food® Fort Lauderdale Series "Catch the Wave of Tropical Tastes"
Preparation: Give this a homestyle touch with a homemade crust that you put together simply by combining 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 4 tablespoons melted butter. Spread over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate then fill as directed.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While school cafeteria menus changed monthly, there was one item that we knew would be available every Friday - fish sticks. Our Cafeteria Fish Sticks are simple and kid-approved, especially 'cause they're coated with crunchy potato chips and ranch dressing!