Unbelievable Cheesecake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 to 12 squares
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 5 Min
You're not going to believe how we keep this crust together - with orange marmalade! Yup, no butter! And it's sure to keep your family together, too - at least until after dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, divided
- 16 ounces low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
Preheat s oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup of marmalade; mix well. With back of a spoon, press crumb mixture into bottom of prepared baking dish. Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 300 degrees F.
Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cottage cheese until smooth and creamy. Add cream cheese and 3/4 cup of sugar; beat until smooth and well blended. Add egg substitute and blend well. With a spoon, swirl in remaining 1/4 cup marmalade. Pour cheese mixture evenly over graham cracker crust and bake 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, combine sour cream, vanilla, and remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Pour over top of baked pie and return to oven; bake 10 minutes. Cool completely, then chill at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve. Cut into squares and serve.
You can garnish this with fresh fruit for an added bit of pizzazz!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 356
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 35 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 436mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %