Orange Chocolate Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 55 Min
Our Orange Chocolate Cheesecake combines the great tastes of cottage cheese and orange yogurt for a refreshing dessert you can't resist--straight from the dairy aisle! Plus, we added a chocolate graham cracker crust and some chocolate-dipped oranges for a taste that's so good, you're gonna be running to the store--if you don't have the ingredients in your fridge already!
What You'll Need
- 18 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups sugar plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted and divided
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (5.3-ounce) containers orange and cream yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Chocolate-dipped orange sections
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a food processor or blender pulse graham crackers into crumbs. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 cup butter; mix well. Press mixture into bottom of springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and cottage cheese until well combined. Add sour cream, yogurt, the 1-1/2 cups sugar, eggs, orange juice, vanilla, flour, and the remaining 1/2 cup butter; beat until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into springform pan.
- Bake 55 minutes, turn oven off (center will be slightly jiggly), and leave pan in oven for 60 minutes. Let cool, then refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, remove sides of springform pan and garnish with chocolate dipped orange wedges.
Test Kitchen Tip
- To make the chocolate wedges, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil. Microwave for 45 seconds, stir and continue to microwave until chocolate is smooth. Dip orange section in chocolate halfway and place on a waxpaper lined plate. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
- For more recipes that have easy-to-use ingredients from your local freezer and dairy aisles, check out our Broccoli Cheddar Casserole and this scrumptious Cinnamon French Toast Bake!
- Have the need for cheesecake? We've got you covered with our Crispy Cheesecake Squares and for a fun change-of-pace check out our Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more decadent desserts, check out our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a no-bake homemade dessert that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer weather months? Then have to try our Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches! Not only will this fresh-tasting dessert keep your kitchen cool, but it's got some supermarket-shortcuts to make it less hassle too!