15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
What To Do:
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place in a 5-quart or larger pressure cooker. Add remaining ingredients over chicken in order listed, including remaining salt and pepper. Do not stir.
- Securely lock lid and over high heat, bring to full pressure; reduce just enough to maintain pressure 12 minutes. Perform a quick release. Remove lid, stir, and serve chicken topped with sauce.
- We like to top this with some slivered basil and freshly grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
- If you like how easy this Italian dinner recipe is, check out our collection of No-Fail Italian Favorites!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!