All in One Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you need a hearty dish that'll fill your family up without the extra cleanup, then you need to make our All in One Chicken. With a combination of sweet peppers and onions, flavorful garlic, and a robust blend of hot sausage and chicken, you can bet this'll be one of your most popular one-pot wonders!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers (1 red and 1 yellow), cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 sweet onion, thickly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced white potatoes, drained
- 1/4 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
What to Do
In a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, cook sausage and bell peppers 10 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Add the chicken, onion, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the potatoes, mushrooms, and parsley. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the potatoes are heated through.
Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!