Asian Baked Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready for a change from traditional lunch salads? We bet our Asian Baked Chicken Salad will be a welcome change.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 1-3/4 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery (3 to 4 stalks)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups chow mein noodles (about 3 ounces)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook chicken breasts until lightly browned on both sides. Cut into 1-inch chunks and place in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles; mix well.
- Pour into prepared dish. Sprinkle chow mein noodles evenly over top, cover with aluminum foil, and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 more minutes, until the top is golden.
- Add a crisp garden salad and a loaf or two of crusty French bread...and you're set!
- Check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes for casserole tips & inspiration!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 594
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 44g 67 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 57 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 818mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.