Asian Baked Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready for a change from traditional lunch salads? We bet our Asian Baked Chicken Salad will be a welcome change.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 1-3/4 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery (3 to 4 stalks)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups chow mein noodles (about 3 ounces)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook chicken breasts until lightly browned on both sides. Cut into 1-inch chunks and place in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles; mix well.
- Pour into prepared dish. Sprinkle chow mein noodles evenly over top, cover with aluminum foil, and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 more minutes, until the top is golden.
- Add a crisp garden salad and a loaf or two of crusty French bread...and you're set!
- Check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes for casserole tips & inspiration!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 594
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 44g 67 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 57 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 818mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %