Asian Chicken Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have some leftover chicken, but not enough for another meal? Asian Chicken Pasta Salad is a great way to s-t-r-e-t-c-h it...so enjoy the savings and terrific Asian flavor, too!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable or sesame oil
- 2 cups (about 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts) cooked chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (6- to 8-ounce) package frozen snow peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, drained, or chopped celery
- Chow mein noodles for garnish
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, blend soy sauce, mustard, and oil; add chicken and toss lightly until well coated. Chill about 1/2 hour to blend flavors.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook macaroni to desired doneness; drain well. Let cool (or rinse with cold water to cool quickly then drain well).
- Drain chicken, place in a large bowl, then combine gently with cooled macaroni, snow peas, scallion, and water chestnuts until blended.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to use. Just before serving, garnish with chow mein noodles.
This salad is good served on a bed of lettuce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 303
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 58 %
- Cholesterol 60mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,470mg 61 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.