Asian Skewered Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Asian Skewered Chicken makes a perfect appetizer, salad topper or main dish. Its delicate Asian marinade is accented with zesty lemon and tangy ginger. What a nice change of pace from typical heavy sauces and marinades.
What You'll Need
- 6 to 8 wooden or metal skewers
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash of pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1-1/2 chunks
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken (and skewers) and mix well. Add chicken chunks, cover, and marinate 20 to 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Divide chicken into 6 to 8 equal amounts and place chunks on skewers. Grill 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains, turning chicken over halfway through grilling.