Barbecue Chicken Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
By starting off with a few of our frozen favorites, this Barbecue Chicken Tart can be thrown together in just 15 minutes, or just in time for dinner! The combination of honey barbecue chicken and a fresh tasting fruit salsa are sure to make this a new family favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17.3-ounce box)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 5 frozen honey barbecue chicken strips, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks, thawed, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks, thawed, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unfold puff pastry and place on baking sheet. Brush edge of pastry with egg (about 1 inch) and fold over 1/2 inch of pastry, creating a lip. Brush center of pastry evenly with barbecue sauce and top with chicken.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden around edges.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon mixture over chicken, cut into 4 squares, and serve.
For more quick, easy and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 774
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39g 60 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 1,434mg 60 %
- Total Carbohydrates 78g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).