We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These saucy, succulent chicken wings get their tangy taste from our quick glaze made with off-the-shelf ingredients you probably always have on hand! Better make a double batch, since these will fly off in an instant!
What You'll Need
- 6 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place wings on 2 baking sheets and bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce, mustard, hot pepper sauce, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Remove wings from oven, brush with sauce, turn wings over and brush with more sauce. Return wings to oven and bake 30 more minutes.
- To make these wings look even spookier, sprinkle the wings with poppy or black sesame seeds.
- In no time, you can mix up a batch or two of Mulled Cider to make your Halloween spook-fest complete or warm up on a chilly autumn afternoon or evening.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).