We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bistro Chicken is the French version of a chicken dish that looks fancy, tastes great, and cooks up in a very short time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, wine, and mustard; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper; set aside.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray then heat over medium-high heat. Place chicken in skillet and cook until lightly browned, turning once. Pour soup mixture over chicken. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains.
Serve the chicken and sauce over hot cooked rice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.