We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna eat like a pirate captain? Easy dinner recipes don't get any tastier, or more sea-worthy, than our Captain's Chicken! We're breading tender chicken breasts and sauteing them in a homemade sauce that features a delicious medley of seasonings. The Old Bay seasoning is what really gives this dish its wow factor! One bite of this and they'll be saying, "Aye, aye, Captain!" in the kitchen.
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with extra salt and pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish and coat chicken on both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add chicken, and saute 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove chicken to a platter.
- Stir in wine, lemon juice, garlic, Dijon mustard, Old Bay seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and parsley. Reduce heat to medium-low and return chicken to skillet. Cover, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken. Serve topped with sauce.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!