Chicken, Corn, & Potato Packets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't get any easier than this! This no-mess and no-fuss recipe for Chicken, Corn, & Potato Packets is a real lifesaver on busy days or on camping trips. Each portion cooks up inside of its own foil packet, so once you're done all you have to do is throw away the foil. Plus, each packet delivers a whole lot of flavor!
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then place in center of foil.
- Add potatoes and corn to butter mixture, and toss until evenly coated. Place mixture evenly on top of each chicken. Wrap foil securely, leaving room for steam to circulate; seal edges tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Open packets carefully, as steam may be released. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
You can make these on a grill! Just preheat the grill to medium-high heat, place prepared chicken packets on the grill, close the cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until no pink remains in chicken.
For more simple Foil Packet recipes, return to our collection page!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!