Chicken Marsala for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, lightly pounded
- 1/4 cup slivered sweet onion
- 1 cup quartered mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and melt 1 tablespoon butter. Coat chicken on both sides in flour mixture.
- Saute chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove to a plate. Add remaining butter, the onion, and mushrooms to skillet and saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add wine, broth, garlic powder, remaining salt and pepper, and remaining flour mixture, and whisk until smooth and sauce begins to thicken.
- Return chicken to skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until no longer pink in center and heated through. Serve topped with sauce.
- We've got even more recipes like this one in our collection of Easy Dinner Recipes for Two.
- Romance is in the air! For more ideas to impress your sweetheart, check out these Romantic Recipes for Valentine's Day!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 515
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 64 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 39g 77 %
- Cholesterol 155mg 52 %
- Sodium 1,332mg 55 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.