Chicken Noodle Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This all-in-one easy Chicken Noodle Skillet, is perfect for a busy weeknight. No need to boil the noodles, 'cause they'll cook right along with the veggies and sauce. What a super main dish to call everyone to the table for!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 cup frozen corn or carrots
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 8 minutes. Uncover and simmer 5 additional minutes, or until noodles are tender.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the reasons we love this creamy potato soup recipe, well, besides the fact that it's fill-you-up good, is that we can change up the variety of cheese every time we make it. That way, this ooey gooey Creamy Potato Cheese Soup ends up with a new personality that you're going to love every time!Try a bunch of your favorite cheeses and let us know which one you like the best.