Chicken Parmesan for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Chicken Parmesan For Two is breaded with Italian breadcrumbs, swimming in pasta sauce, and seasoned to perfection. By the time you're done with your meal, you'll be wishing you made more of this delectable Italian dish!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, salt, and cayenne pepper; set aside.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and using a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness. Dip each chicken breast in egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; add chicken and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- Place chicken in a single layer in baking dish. Top evenly with pasta sauce and cheeses.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.