We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is leftover chicken at its best, and whether you serve these as pass-around appetizers or make them bigger and serve 2 on a plate as dinner appetizers, your company will think you started from scratch just for them!
What You'll Need
- 2 (3 ounce each) small packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos
- 2 (8 ounce each) cans crescent rolls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Add chicken, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, minced onion, and pimientos; mix well.
- Separate each package of crescent rolls into four rectangles. Spoon chicken filling into center of each rectangle, distributing it evenly. Bring ends up together, pinch closed, and twist.
- Brush with reserved 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Place puffs on a greased baking sheet and bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- You can use all white meat chicken, all dark, or a combination! Either way, these Chicken Puffs are going to taste great.
- For more great chicken recipes, try our Roasted Garlic Chicken, our One-Dish Chicken, or our 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore!
- Need more great dinner ideas? Try our Hawaiian Meatballs, our Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole, or our Cowboy Brisket.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 12g 23 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 610mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 1 %
- Sugars 7.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.