We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is leftover chicken at its best, and whether you serve these as pass-around appetizers or make them bigger and serve 2 on a plate as dinner appetizers, your company will think you started from scratch just for them!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (3 ounce each) small packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos
- 2 (8 ounce each) cans crescent rolls
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Add chicken, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, minced onion, and pimientos; mix well
- Separate each package of crescent rolls into four rectangles. Spoon chicken filling into center of each rectangle, distributing it evenly. Bring ends up together, pinch closed, and twist.
- Brush with reserved 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Place puffs on a greased baking sheet and bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
You can use all white meat chicken, all dark, or a combination. Whatever you have and prefer. And how 'bout adding a sprinkle of your favorite spice?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 12g 23 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 610mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 1 %
- Sugars 7.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.