Chicken and Pesto Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for something easy to serve at your next get-together, try this easy Chicken and Pesto Pasta Salad. All you have to do is throw-together the ingredients, toss, and let chill (a great make-ahead!). You'll love how all the flavors come together in this delicious pasta salad.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked according to package directions and slightly cooled
- 1 (7-ounce) container prepared pesto sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, place pasta. Add pesto sauce and toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients except pine nuts and toss until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and chill 1 hour. Before serving, sprinkle with pine nuts.
Any type of leftover chicken can be chunked or cut up to be used in this salad. Why not cook up a few extra boneless breasts next time you make chicken so you can have what you need for this recipe?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 560
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 32g 65 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 810mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 5.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Four-Layer Pecan Pie recipe is layered with creamy filling, crunchy pecans, and a flaky refrigerated pie crust that truly make this a delectable dessert. Top it with a scoop of your favorite ice cream and a drizzle of maple syrup for a dessert you'll want to eat over and over again.