Chicken with Zucchini and Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Switch up dinner tonight by bringing everyone at the table a little taste of summer! Our Chicken with Zucchini and Tomatoes will shed sunshine on your table no matter what time of year it is! With crunchy zucchini, refreshing tomatoes, and tasty chicken all wrapped into one, who could ask for more?
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 (14-1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain off excess fat. Add remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 231
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 1.7g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 53 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 507mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.2g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 7 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!