Chicken Lettuce Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
Our Chicken Lettuce Wraps were inspired by a popular restaurant item, and boy do they pack a whole lot of flavor! By marinating our chicken breasts in a homemade Asian marinade and sauteing them with a few simple veggies, before stuffing them into lettuce leaves, we can create restaurant-worthy lettuce wraps right at home.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 12 Bibb lettuce leaves (1 head)
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup sliced scallion
- Asian sesame dressing for drizzling
What to Do
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and chicken; seal bag and marinate 30 to 60 minutes in refrigerator.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add chicken chunks, discarding excess marinade, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Place lettuce on serving platter and top evenly with chicken, carrots, bean sprouts, and scallion. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 172
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 844mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.1g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!