Chinese Almond Noodle Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As soon as your company rings your doorbell, they'll be wondering what smells so good. You won't have to ring a dinner bell to get them to the table for Chinese Almond Noodle Chicken.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet or a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, process noodles, almonds, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until noodles and almonds are finely crushed; transfer to a shallow pan or bowl.
- In another small bowl, beat together the eggs and soy sauce. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture then into crumbs, completely coating chicken. Place on prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked and its juices run clear.
Serve with sweet-and-sour sauce or spicy mustard. And why not try this with some of the flavored chow mein noodles that are available in the ethnic foods section of your supermarket?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Let's be honest, we sort of miss the days when the lunch lady used to scoop up heaping portions of her sloppy joe mixture onto hamburger buns. There was something about Lunch Lady Sloppy Joes that made 'em extra-special. Now, we've come up with a recipe that we know would be lunch lady-approved, and ya don't have to wear a hair net to serve it!