We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can use other cereal or snack food crumbs with this one - and by changing the crumbs each time you make it, you can give it a new "coat" every time!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 (1-1/4- to 1-1/2- pound) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to about 1/3-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cereal crumbs, parsley flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
- In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs and water with a fork. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, then into the crumb mixture, coating completely.
- Spread the oil on a large rimmed cookie sheet and bake the chicken for 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned and the juices run clear.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.