Fancy Fast Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to impress your company with something fancy and fast? Here's a way to do it without a lot of extra work! Our Fancy Fast Chicken will get you rave reviews and you won't even break a sweat. When asked if it's your favorite recipe, don't be afraid to say it's at the top of your list!
What You'll Need
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices Swiss cheese (1 ounce each)
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish. Top each piece with a slice of Swiss cheese. Arrange sliced mushrooms over cheese, if desired.
- In a small bowl, mix together soup and wine; pour over chicken. Sprinkle stuffing mix over top, and drizzle on melted butter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.