Feta Chicken with Oregano
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Greek-inspired entree is tenderized by a marinade of plain yogurt that's laced with garlic and oregano. Flavor-filled Feta Chicken with Oregano will have you believing you're in the Mediterranean. So sit back and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain yogurt
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler. Remove chicken from marinade. Place chicken on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan; brush with remaining marinade. Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is done and golden. Serve immediately.
Because of its intense flavor, I recommend using fresh oregano if it's available. Topping the chicken with a sprinkle of feta cheese carries out the Mediterranean theme of this simple chicken dish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!