Garden Chicken 'n' Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Unwrap a bundle of goodness with our recipe for Garden Chicken 'n' Veggies. Apart from being so darn tasty, this foil packet recipe also puts to rest two mealtime dilemmas: portioning and cleanup. You'll be amazed at how easy dinner is when you've got a recipe like this one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope dry Italian dressing mix, with 1 tablespoon reserved
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 onion, cut in half moon slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Tear 4 pieces of aluminum foil, each about 12 x 18 inches.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with dressing mix, then lay each piece of chicken on a piece of aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, combine bell pepper, zucchini, onion, the reserved 1 tablespoon Italian dressing mix, and oil; toss until vegetables are completely coated. Distribute vegetable mixture evenly over chicken breasts and drizzle any remaining dressing over vegetables.Sprinkle cheese over vegetables and seal packets tightly. Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear.
If you prefer to make these on the grill, just heat the grill to medium-high heat and cook for 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 290
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 32g 64 %
- Cholesterol 101mg 34 %
- Sodium 718mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.