Ghostly Good Chicken Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Excited trick-or-treaters still need to eat their dinner, which is why we came up with this Ghostly Good Chicken Skillet recipe that you can put on the table faster than they can say "Boo!" thanks to some convenient shortcuts. They'll love the tasty, "spooky" potatoes and you'll love the ease and nutrition!
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups refrigerated shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained, with 16 peas reserved
- 1 (24-ounce) container refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine soup, milk, onion powder and pepper, mix well. Add chicken and vegetables and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwavable bowl, combine mashed potatoes and cheese and microwave 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto individual plates, top with dollops of potatoes to form ghost shapes (see photo and Note). Place 2 peas in each dollop of potatoes to form eyes on the ghosts. Serve immediately.
To make the perfect ghost shape, try filling a resealable plastic bag with potatoes, cut off tip, then pipe potatoes to form a ghost shape.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 615
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 8.9g 44 %
- Trans Fat 1.2g 0 %
- Protein 42g 85 %
- Cholesterol 108mg 36 %
- Sodium 1,833mg 76 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.1g 24 %
- Sugars 6.4g 0 %