Glazed Chicken Thighs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Glazed to perfection, these chicken thighs will be real crowd-pleasers. With a tropical twist, this easy chicken dinner recipe is great for a mini-escape right at home. Plus, chicken thighs are such an inexpensive dinner option that you really can't go wrong!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter
What to Do
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients until smooth; set aside.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over chicken. Dust evenly with flour.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm. Add pineapple juice mixture to skillet; cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute or until thickened and bubbly. Pour over chicken.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.