Grilled Buffalo Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to be from Buffalo to make or eat these, but most folks from Buffalo know they pack a real punch! So, get ready for a real burst of flavor. (They'll be spicy-hot, so be careful!)
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds chicken wings or drumettes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. In a large bowl, toss the chicken wings in oil until evenly coated. Grill the chicken wings for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in cayenne pepper sauce and salt. In a large bowl, toss the wings with sauce mixture until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
We like to serve these chicken wings with a side of blue cheese dressing and some celery sticks.