Grilled Citrus Chicken Thighs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Put a tangy twist on a chicken favorite with these easy grilled chicken thighs.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or 2/3 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (3-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl to make marinade; set aside 1 tablespoon marinade. Place remaining marinade and the chicken in a large resealable plastic freezer bag; seal and gently shake bag to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Spray cold grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees). Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade in bag. Grill chicken, covered, 6 minutes on each side or until done. Brush chicken with reserved 1 tablespoon marinade.
Chicken thighs are juicier than breasts due to their slightly higher fat content. Don't fret over the added fat in the poultry; simply pair the thighs with couscous or brown rice and a steamed vegetable for a healthy balance.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!