Herbed Chicken and Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hand-breaded chicken simmered in a satisfying blend of fresh sauteed veggies and Italian herbs makes this a really yummy meal. Not to mention it's super easy, because it's all prepared in one dish! We like to serve it with rice or linguine.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (prepared)
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 large mushrooms, quartered
- 1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- Combine breadcrumbs and 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; dredge chicken in mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add mushrooms and bell pepper to skillet; saut 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, and salt; return chicken to skillet. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in oregano and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!