Italian Chicken Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you call this shish kebab or dinner on a stick, youll love the Italian spin we put on this hearty grilled favorite.
What You'll Need
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 eggplant, skin on, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 onions, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, warmed
What to Do
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Thread chicken, eggplant, and onion alternately on each skewer. (Be sure to pierce the skin of the eggplant with the skewers to keep it from falling off the skewers.) Baste each kebab completely with Italian dressing; discard any leftover marinade.
- Grill kebabs for 6 to 7 minutes per side, until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.
- Remove kebabs to a serving platter and top with spaghetti sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 340
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 920mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.6g 22 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!