Lemon Bundt Pan Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Break out your bundt pan 'cause we're making...chicken? Yep! Our Lemon Bundt Pan Chicken cooks up so moist and flavorful, you'll want to make it this way all the time! It looks pretty fancy, too!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, pulled off stem and chopped
- 1 (4-pound) whole chicken
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 lemons, quartered
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Rub inside and outside of chicken with mixture.
- Slide tail end of chicken over hollow tube of a Bundt pan and place on baking sheet. Pour chicken broth into pan and squeeze lemons into broth. Place lemon quarters around chicken.
- Bake 60 to 90 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove chicken from Bundt pan and serve.
Add a side of our simple yet elegant Glazed Baby Carrots for the perfect go-along!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 211
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.6g 17 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 683mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.5g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 7 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that