Lemon Coat Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 chicken breast
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This 5-ingredient, marinated chicken recipe is finger lickin'-good! Our Lemon Coat Chicken is packed with flavor, and easy to boot, making it one of our favorite weeknight dinners. We're sure you'll agree!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well. Add chicken and toss to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding excess marinade, and grill chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side or until no pink remains.
- Don't want to start up the grill? Heat a grill pan over medium heat and cook for 12 to 14 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- This is just the right recipe for adding your own flavor touches. Each time you make it why not try a different flavoring, maybe some basil, tarragon, cumin, curry, or even chili powder?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 274
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 36g 73 %
- Cholesterol 109mg 36 %
- Sodium 559mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.5g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.4g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!