The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Mustard Pecan Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Are you tired of the same old breading on your chicken week after week? If so, we have a solution. The sweetness of the honey and the molasses in here really complement the tangy mustard and crunchy pecans. Mmm!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Season the chicken breasts with the salt.
- In a shallow dish, combine the molasses, honey, and mustard; mix until well combined. Place the pecans in another shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken in the molasses mixture, then in the pecans, coating completely.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.