Mustard Pecan Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you tired of the same old breading on your chicken week after week? If so, we have a solution. The sweetness of the honey and the molasses in here really complement the tangy mustard and crunchy pecans. Mmm!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Season the chicken breasts with the salt.
- In a shallow dish, combine the molasses, honey, and mustard; mix until well combined. Place the pecans in another shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken in the molasses mixture, then in the pecans, coating completely.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.