Nothing to It Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What could be easier than mixing, pouring and baking? We promise -- there's nothing to making our Nothing to It Chicken, and it's so good it leaves them wanting more!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup creamy Parmesan dressing
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3 - to 3 1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and paprika; mix well. Add chicken, coating well.
- Place chicken in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour remaining mixture over top. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 1 hour, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- For an extra blast of cheesy goodness, grate some Parmesan cheese over the chicken before serving.
- Want all dark-meat chicken? Go ahead. Or maybe all white-meat? Make it your own way.
- Plus, be sure to pair this with one of our 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 618
- Calories from Fat 440
- Total Fat 49g 75 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 39g 77 %
- Cholesterol 170mg 57 %
- Sodium 930mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.3g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 1.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you grew up in an Italian household or had friends who did, then you're probably familiar with "meatball cookies." For those of you who aren't, a meatball cookie is just an Italian cookie that's shaped like a meatball. Our Chocolate Meatball Cookies are a great addition to any holiday cookie platter and can spark up some fun conversation!